Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
Thank you for a wonderful recipe 📸 Gina Fontana, @HealthyLittleVittles.
Recipe creator's comment: "A creamy, dairy-free pumpkin smoothie topped with gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough bites, raw pumpkin seeds, pecans, chocolate covered chia seeds, coconut cream, and maple syrup for a naturally sweetened fall-inspired breakfast that tastes just like pumpkin pie!😊 "
Easy prep 🌟🌟
Sugar (non sugar) 🌟🌟🌟
This is a tasty and healthy combo of oats and chia seed.
Recipe which includes Chia Seed
These are excellent sources of fiber, and lost they can add crunchy or chewy bites on your dishes.😋
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup non-frozen pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup plant milk (I used oat)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Chocolate chip cookie dough bites (below)
- Coconut cream
- Chocolate covered chia seeds
- Chopped pecans raw pumpkin seeds
- Maple syrup for drizzling
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1.5 cups quick oats, flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple/agave syrup
- 1/4 cup gluten-free, dairy-free mini chocolate chips
Do you want to know how to make this Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl Recipe?
Go and check the full directions on Healthy Little Vittles!
BLUEBERRY GUACAMOLE from Healthy Little Vittles, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Plant-Based Recipes.