Vegan Pumpkin Chili with Wild Rice + Kale
Thank you for a wonderful recipe 📸 Gina Fontana, @HealthyLittleVittles.
Recipe creator's comment: "This Vegan PUMPKIN Chili made in just 30 minutes is hittin’ all the right spots. You could easily eat this on its own, but I chose to serve it over wild rice and added blanched kale leaves- which really took this dish to the next level. 🤤 "
Easy prep 🌟🌟
Sugar (non sugar) 🌟🌟🌟
💚Healthy Tips💚Cinnamon is not only for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals. It adds taste and definitely fragrant in all season.
- it has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- it contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects.
- its prebiotic properties may improve gut health.
- relieves digestive discomfort.
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 1.5 cup wild rice
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 16 oz whole white mushrooms (stems removed and chopped into large chunks)
- 15 oz beans (of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 5 pinches salt (more to taste)
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 16 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5-6 stalks kale
- pumpkin seeds (for garnishing)
- approximately 2 tbsp olive oil
Do you want to know how to make this Vegan Pumpkin Chili with Wild Rice + Kale Recipe?
Go and check the full directions on Healthy Little Vittles!
VEGAN PUMPKIN CHILI WITH WILD RICE + KALE from Healthy Little Vittles, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Plant-Based Recipes.