Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thank you for a wonderful recipe 📸, @patriciamenegoto.
Recipe creator's comment:
"This recipe makes a quick and easy dessert made with healthier ingredients. AND it will ONLY take 30 min of your time. When I say it's easy, I mean EASY! All that needs to be done is combining all the ingredients in a bowl, then baking!
I love the taste and health benefits that matcha offers. Matcha is actually 100% green tea leaves that have been ground into a fine powder. Some of the benefits are boosting the immune system and improving brain function. 😊 "
Easy prep 🌟🌟🌟
Sugar (non sugar) 🌟🌟
Matcha, like other green teas, contains a class of antioxidants called catechins. Matcha is high in a catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which is believed to have cancer-fighting effects on the body.
Studies have linked green tea to a variety of health benefits, like helping to prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer, and even encouraging weight loss.
See more on the related articles.
- Gluten-free flour 1/2 cup
- Almond flour 1/2 cup
- AWAKE Matcha Powder 4-5 tsp
- Almond butter 1/2 cup
- Maple syrup 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Vegan or Regular White Chocolate Chips 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare a baking dish by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla together and whisk until ingredients are well combined.
- Then, add in the gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt and matcha, and whisk again until a dough starts to form. The batter will be thicker and more dense than average.
- Next, add in the white chocolate chips last and once again mix.
- With a tbsp, scoop the batter into your hands and roll it into a ball.
- Place the ball on the baking sheet and flatten with the palms of your hands. You don't want to spread them out too much because, during the baking time, they will spread more.🖐
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Store cookies on the counter in an airtight container and enjoy up to 3-4 days.🤗
Gluten-free, No added sugar. 🍪
Do you need more inspo?🤗
See more sugarless sweets recipes.