Gluten-Free Pappardelle with Wild Mushroom Ragù
Thank you for a wonderful recipe 📸 Gina Fontana, @HealthyLittleVittles.
Recipe creator's comment: "A traditional rustic Italian dish showcasing simple ingredients including gluten-free noodles tossed in a flavorful mushroom ragù sauce. This Gluten-Free Pappardelle with Wild Mushroom Ragù will be your new favorite meat-free, 30-minute weeknight meal!. 😊 "
Easy prep 🌟🌟
Sugar (non sugar) 🌟🌟🌟
Mushrooms are a low-calorie food that packs a nutritional punch. Loaded with many health-boosting vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, they’ve long been recognized as an important part of any diet.
For instance, mushrooms can
- potentially help to lower blood pressure.
- boost immune system.
- have an important impact on weight loss.
- 9 oz boxes gluten-free lasagna noodles
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large sweet/yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine (I used chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Vegan parmesan cheese, for garnishing
Do you want to know how to make this Gluten-Free Pappardelle with Wild Mushroom Ragù Recipe?
Go and check the full directions on Healthy Little Vittles!
GLUTEN-FREE PAPPARDELLE WITH WILD MUSHROOM RAGÙ from Healthy Little Vittles, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Plant-Based Recipes.