Golden Turmeric Milk Chia Seed Pudding
Jill de Jong
Head of Health coach
This healthy pudding can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a snack or dessert.
Don’t be fooled by the size, these tiny seeds make a powerful nutritional statement. Chia seeds are high in fiber and protein and contain the good kind of fat (omega-3s).
And you can make a bunch of these and leave them in the fridge for when you need them; they stay good for several days.
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- ½ tsp Teatis Tea CALM powder
- 1-2 tsp Raw Honey
- ½ cup Fresh fruit of your choice
Other topping idea’s: chopped nuts, hemp seeds shredded cococnut, granola
- Poor the almond milk, our Calm powder and sweetener (if desired) in a jar.
- Mix well; put a lid on the jar and shake it or use a whisk or a fork.
- Add the chia seeds and mix again.
- Let it settle for three minutes and mix again, make sure there are no lumps; chia seeds like to stick together.
- Cover the jar and put it in the fridge for at least two hours.
- When you are ready to enjoy it, top with fresh fruit and any other toppings you like.
Arame seaweed is what makes our tea blends unique.Enjoy the health benefits it provides!
Teatis Tea contains 500mg Extracted Arame seaweed in every cup. Seaweed polyphenols are reported to effectively block fat and sugar absorption and lower blood sugar levels in clinical studies. Enjoy perfect golden milk or macha latte with Teatis Tea CALM&AWAKE blend. Vibrant you!