[RECIPE] Matcha Coconut Butter Cups
Materials: Mini muffin pan and mini muffin liners, or silicone molds, microwave, microwave-safe bowl
Servings: Makes 12 mini cups
- 1 9oz bag of chocolate chips (I used Lily’s which are sweetened with stevia, but you can use any dark chocolate chips and add in sweetener if you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or one dropper full of liquid stevia (optional, add if you prefer more sweetness)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp AWAKE powder
- 1/2 Tbsp hot water
Directions1. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Line mini muffin pan with liners.
3. Add 1/2 Tbsp of the melted chocolate mixture into each well of your mini muffin pan or silicone molds.
4. Next, melt the coconut butter in the microwave until it is liquid. in a small bowl, add the AWAKE powder and hot water.
5. Stir until well combined.
6. Then, add 1 scant tsp of the coconut butter mixture to each well of the muffin pan.
7. Top with more melted chocolate until the coconut butter mixture is covered.
8. Freeze for 15 minutes then remove cups from the liners or molds,